Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con is this weekend (October 27-29, 2017) and The Marvel Report is here with a preview of everything Marvel related happening at the convention. The convention hours are Friday 1-6pm, Saturday, 9:30am – 6:00pm and Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- Stan Lee (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). The Marvel legend is scheduled to be at the convention all three days, fans can get a photo with him each day ($140 here) and an autograph ($120 here). He also has panels on the main stage Saturday morning at 10:00am, again at noon and again Sunday morning at 10:30. Lee will also be signing Stan Lee University childrens books on Friday at 2:00pm at booth #319
- Chloe Bennett (Saturday only). The popular actress from Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD is only at LACC on Saturday. You can catch her panel at 1:30pm on the Hot Topic Main Stage. Photos can be purchased here for $65 (her photo ops are at 2:15, right after her panel) and autographs are also $65 here (schedule for autographs is unknown).
- Conceptualizing the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Ryan Meinerding. Saturday, 4:00 – 5:30pm in room 304ABC. This panel is hosted by The Marvel Report and moderated by our own Shawn Richter. Ryan Meinerding is the Head of Visual Development at Marvel Studios, this 90 minute panel will show fans what goes into creating the characters, costumes and other details in the Marvel movies. Meinerding will also be performing a live drawing demonstration during the panel. Those who stay until “after the credits” will be eligible to win a 24″ x 48″ Infinity War print ($150 value) in a live raffle. Meinerding also will have a table in the exhibit hall at B11, where he will be meeting fans and selling his artwork.
- Spotlight on Andy Park. Saturday 11:30am, room 403A. Visual Development Supervisor Andy Park will discuss his work on a variety of the Marvel films, including Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and the upcoming Antman and The Wasp. Prizes will also be given away at the panel. The panel is moderated by Sean Gerber from Superhero News. Park will also have a table in the exhibit hall where he will be greeting fans and selling his artwork at C2.
- Marvel cosplay meetup, hosted by the West Coast Avengers. Saturday 4:00pm. The cosplay meetup will take place on the outside steps in vicinity of L.A. Live Way and W. Pico Blvd, near the South Hall. This meetup usually lasts about half an hour.
- The Black Eyed Peas Present Marvel’s Masters of the Sun. Saturday, 4:00pm Hot Topic Main Stage.
What are you looking forward to most at Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con 2017? We hope to see you there!